Palm Beach… just hearing or saying the words conjures up images of sunshine, world famous beaches, and the ultimate in relaxation. However, the attractions and appeal of Palm Beach doesn’t end there — not by a long shot. In fact, there is always something to do in Palm Beach. If you are searching for Palm Beach summer events, you are in luck! Our team at Jupiter Lighthouse Realty has put together this list of Palm Beach summer events that we are sure you and your family won’t want to miss.
Ready to find out more? Let’s get started!
Summer Events in Palm Beach
- SunFest. SunFest is Florida’s largest waterfront music and arts festival, and is not to be missed. It is a top notch festival with some of the best bands around. And it is perfect for all ages — so there’s no need to find a sitter! With three live stages and plenty of art to enjoy, this is one event that is not to be missed! April 29-May 3rd.
- 4th on Flagler. This massive 4th of July celebration is perfect for the entire family! This celebration features an entire weekend of great food, fun, cold drinks, live music, and so much more. You also won’t want to miss South Florida’s largest fireworks celebration over the beautiful Lake Worth Lagoon on the Intracoastal Waterway. July 4th.
- Palm Beach Summer Beer Fest. Calling all beer lovers! This hot summer party takes place from the comfort of the South Florida Expo Center — and its air conditioning! This annual beer festival features more than 150 craft and local beers, along with a full day of music and fun. July 25, South Florida Expo Center.
- Flavor Palm Beach. This is one of our favorite events, allowing you to get a taste of the best local cuisine of our area. More than 50 local area restaurants will offer prix fixe menus for lunch or dinner. Whatever your tastes are, you will find something to whet your appetite here!
- Art After Dark. Art After Dark takes place every Thursday, from 5pm to 9pm. This event is the perfect primer to lead up to your weekend, and is one of Norton Museum’s most popular programs. Art After Dark features a diverse collection of of art spanning all mediums and genres, including dance, music, DIY projects, wine tastings, lectures, fine dining, and so much more. Even better? The museum offers half price admission for the event!
- The 111th US Open Polo Championship. The International Polo Club at Palm Beach is no doubt the premiere polo destination in the world. Don’t miss the US Open Polo Championship, which is the culmination of the 2015 polo season that began in January.
- Music and Dancing Under the Stars. Music and Dancing Under the Stars is a free event that is perfect for the whole family. Grab the kids and a blanket and head to Young Circle Hollywood’s Art Park. This free outdoor concert series allows you to enjoy the outdoors, a family film, and the stars as you enjoy a special evening with your family that you won’t forget anytime soon.
Palm Beach Gardens Realty
We hope this list of Palm Beach summer events will help you get started in planning a summer filled with memories and fun for you and your family. And remember, we are always here to help with anything relating to Palm Beach or Palm Beach real estate!
Our team at Jupiter Lighthouse Realty is made up of experts on the local real estate market, and we are always here to help you. If you are in the market to buy or sell Palm Beach area real estate, let us help! Trying to rent your Palm Beach property? We can help there, too! Don’t miss our latest blog post on staging your Palm Beach rental property, which has tips to help you find your perfect tenant quickly. We can also help with Jupiter vacation rentals, too!
When you are ready to take the first steps in your real estate journey, let us know! We are honest, hard working, loyal and trustworthy real estate professionals — and we would love the opportunity to earn your business, and your trust. Give us a call or connect with us online to get started today!